February 23, 2011

Tablecloth In Progress #2

The vines didn't work out. I loved them and I loved the girls but not together. Here's my second attempt. My roommate thinks the flowers need to look a little more 3D. 3D however has never been my strong suit. I think I'm headed in the right direction I just wish it wasn't taking so long. In the mean time, I've been watching Craig's List like a hawk trying to get just the right kitchen table to display my work on for commencement. I had one and it was perfect and for some reason they gave it away before I could pick it up. I was not happy.


I've been doing some tests to see how the transfer to fabric can be done and so far I like the middle one. Unfortunately though it's not machine washable because I used Micron.

No comments:

Post a Comment