January 26, 2011

Thesis - Take Two!

It's that time again...The second semester is here and I am already swamped with new projects! I'm very excited though and I can only apologize for not updating sooner.

First things first:
I knew I wanted to continue to design patterns and make products but I wanted to take things just a little further and explore the sale aspect. I assumed early on that I would just use my Etsy account, but then as things progressed I realized that wasn't personal enough, so ridiculous me, I decided to make my own online store.


The name is temporary. I'm still trying to find that perfect fit. Damn being a perfectionist. To me, having a store in progress requires good record keeping of inspiration and production. You'll be seeing a lot of that here and probably a layout revamp.


I want the store to be a mix of naturey rustic and retro patterns. It makes a little more sense looking at my palette and sketches



As for the actual products, one thing I plan to make are books in collaboration with Eleni Giorgos, an amazingly talented artist. In addition, pillows, plates, napkins, clothing, bags, and more.





That's all for now! More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment