June 13, 2011

Whoa! Holy update!

I was talking to a few co-workers and realized how neglected my poor blog has been! Last semester went very well but was hectic as hell (cool sentence). One of the reasons I never posted progress photos was because it never really came together until the very end. Also, I couldn't get very good pictures. Anyway, before I could upload the good ones it was time to pack up my stuff in Baltimore and move to Minneapolis to start my new job at Target! I've been working as Assistant Designer in the adult bedding department and it's been great. The company is so amazing. Anyway, I don't want to talk too much about it but keep your eyes peeled for new updates! Now that I'm all settled in the new apartment there should lots of fun projects to come. Especially decorating ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment